Call for Articles
It is unbelievable that the year can go by so fast. The magazine has also increased in readership over the past three publications. We are now planning the fourth and final publication of the magazine and would love to see your contributions towards making the magazine even more successful.
We would like to offer you the opportunity to submit an article to be placed on the December issue of the IRFinity.
Here are the guidelines for the articles:
What topics are published by the IRFinity
The IRFinity publishes articles, which deal with specific topics and should refer to:
- Legislative & Governance
- Fund Communication
- Trustee Focus
- Industry Trends
- Straight talk (a platform to be constructively critical of the industry and its progress – your ‘soap box” moment)
- International developments
- General - Any other area pertaining to the industry directly or indirectly
*Do note: Articles are welcome in the following areas (but not restricted to) - pertaining to the retirement industry
Opinion articles should be:
- On a current political, social, economic or legal issue
- Written in Standard English
- Between 1000 and 2000 words
- No in-text reference
- Two authors take different sides on an issue and oppose their arguments in two columns.
- Text should be in Standard English language
- Between 2000 and 4000 words (altogether)
With your articles kindly include:
- A short presentation of yourself /author, approximately fifty words (50) in the following style
- Third person singular
- Name, current employer and Job Title
- A high resolution Photograph of the author
Any material not submitted before the 15th of November 2013 will not be published and you may miss the opportunity of the free exposure.
Articles to be sent to Zukile Swana, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org